We are hiring a client engagement manager to join our globally distributed team to work in close collaboration with our clients and internal teams for efficient, strategic, and consistent project delivery within diverse industry domains.
What you’ll do:
- Own the client relationship, developing strategic relationships within the client organization
- Be the lead Solution Architect to re-imagine solving a clients business problem by leveraging leading-edge technologies
- Be accountable for project outcomes, ensuring consistent and satisfying project delivery and that all obligations are being met
- Hands-on approach, responsible for developing the solution & driving the delivery as the primary architect, organizing and managing all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery
- Lead project teams comprising diverse skillsets, and be able to step in and lend a hand when necessary
- Take responsibility for communications and reporting, both internally and to the client
- Coach your project teams, guiding and teaching to ensure the success of each member
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on backstop to your teams’ technical and process leaders
- Coach and Mentor Engineers
- Have a culture of continual learning, staying abreast of, and assessing emerging technology
- Be hands-on and provide thought leadership by evaluating new technologies and driving the development of re-usable patterns and representing Ness in the wider technology community.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's and/or Advanced degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of overall professional work experience
- Effective at translating business problems into executable technical designs
- Experienced in developing project plans and estimates at a high level independently and detailed level with input from the engineers
- 7+ years using AZURE (Compute, Analytics, Messaging, Networking). Associate or Professional Certifications preferred
- Hands-on experience and ability to mentor developers in one or more of the following technologies: JAVA, SQL, Kafka, Spark, Flink, DevOps
- Deep understanding of architectural trade-offs, best practices, and implementation implications
- Proficiency with best practices, and architecture patterns of, containers, microservices, APIs
- Strong project management skills, experience in the AGILE process preferred, able to fill the role of Product Owner
- Detailed-oriented, hands-on, able to report status backed up by facts and details Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to define and meet requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels
- Ability to apply critical thinking to solve difficult problems without obvious solutions
Benefits for all our employees with Ness Romania labor contract:
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Extra Vacation days
- Home-office & Holiday allowance
- Relax rooms
- Multisport card
- Technical courses, Certifications
- Worldwide IT Conferences
- Commercial partners discounts
- Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
- High-standard working conditions
- Geeky Fridays
- Referral fee program
- Skilled and team player colleagues;
We know that people are our greatest asset. Our staff’s professionalism, innovation, teamwork, and dedication to excellence have helped us become one of the world’s leading technology companies. It is these qualities that are vital to our continued success. As a Ness employee, you will be working on products and platforms for some of the most innovative software companies in the world.
You’ll gain knowledge working alongside other highly skilled professionals that will help accelerate your career progression. At Ness, we treat our values of rigor, innovation, and partnership with the highest priority, and they are placed at the very core of our business — to guide us through our daily operations and interactions with our customers.
We offer our employees exciting and challenging projects across a diverse range of industries, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a group of forward-thinking, capable partners around the globe.
Discover Ness Digital Engineering visiting our website www.ness.com
Do you feel like not checking every single requirement?
At Ness Digital Engineering we are willing to build a work culture that is based on diversification, inclusion, and authenticity also, we are aware of the studies that have shown that women/people of color/introverts are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
So, if this role sounds good to you, even if you don’t meet every single bullet point in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. For most of the candidates that applied, we found a role that was a very good fit with their skills.
Let’s meet and you may just be the right candidate for one of our roles.